Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you:
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
1. Introduction to Microbiology
2. The Chemical Basis of Microbiology
3. Microbial Size and Microscopy
4. Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
5. Microbial Growth and Cultivation
6. Metabolism of Microorganisms
7. DNA and Gene Expression
8. Microbial Genetics
9. Control of Microorganisms
10. The Major Groups of Bacteria
11. The Fungi
12. The Protozoa
13. The Unicellular Algae
14. The Viruses
15. The Host-Parasite Relationship
16. Host Resistance and the Immune System
17. Immune Tests and Disorders
18. Microbial Diseases of the Skin and Eyes
19. Microbial Diseases of the Nervous System
20. Microbial Diseases of the Respiratory System
21. Microbial Diseases of the Digestive System
22. Microbial Diseases of the Blood and Viscera
23. Microbial Diseases of the Urogenital System
24. Food and Industrial Microbiology
25. Environmental Microbiology
Answers to Questions